Your monthly account including your water and electricity consumption, property rates, sanitation and refuse removal, is payable via any of the following channels:
- At any municipal office in the Swartland municipal area by cash or cheque.
- Pick-n-Pay Supermarkets, Shoprite Checkers, selected Spar Supermarkets linked to the Pay@-facility, as well as other accredited Vendor Points: Only an official receipt is valid. Remember to retain your slip as proof of payment.
- Absa Bank: visit your nearest branch for more information.
- Debit order: special debit order forms are available at any of the council offices at Malmesbury, Moorreesburg, Darling, Yzerfontein, Riebeek West and Riebeek Kasteel.
- Internet banking: arrange with your bank to add Swartland Municipality as a beneficiary. Visit Absa, FNB, Standard Bank or Nedbank.
Need help? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for services
To apply for any municipal service, please visit your nearest Swartland municipal office during office hours. Alternatively, call us on 022 492 2237 or e-mail email@example.com for more information.
Report any faults or interruption in service delivery within the Swartland municipal area via one of the following channels:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephonically: 022 487 9400. Alternatively, click here for a list of full contact details per town.
- Emergency after hours: 022 487 9479
As part of our Client Services Charter, we instituted stringent delivery standards to ensure your voice is heard. As such, we not only promise to provide feedback where it is due, but we are also committed to resolving any errors as soon as possible.
For a full list of Swartland Municipality tariffs including water, electricity, rates and more, click here.
For land use or building plan submissions and enquiries within the Swartland area (all towns), please contact Swartland Municipality on 022 487 9400 or e-mail email@example.com.